SMALL BLOCK MODIFIED
OPTION 1: Ported Steel Heads ( as per DIRTcar rules) 2600lbs
OPTION 2: Spec Heads, Open Intake, Open Exhaust (as per DIRTcar rules) 2450lbs
OPTION 3: Spec Heads, Spec Intake, Spec Exhaust (as per DIRTcar rules) 2350lbs
Ported Steel Heads 5:45
Spec Heads 5:55
Must Have an MSD Ignition or Magneto
No Spark Box
· There will be a Small Block committee made up of five (5) members.
· Lebanon Valley Auto Racing reserves the right to swap a Spec head or set of heads from a competitor with either a new cylinder head or a set of heads approved by Lebanon Valley Auto Racing.
· Any overly competitive car can have weight added to it at the discretion of the Small Block Modified committee.
· Ford and Chrysler engines may have weight added to them if it is deemed that they have an unfair advantage.
· Anyone caught cheating will lose parts that have been deemed illegal and will be penalized points at the discretion of the Committee.
· Gear and weight adjustments will be at the discretion of the Small Block Committee if found that something is not fair to all.
· Big Block Modified drivers will not be allowed to race for points in the Small Block Modified division.
· Big Block Modified drivers will not start better than 50% of the field plus one (1) at any time.